|The Partnering-Platform of the
3rd EuCheMS Chemistry Congress
is brought to you by DECHEMA
in cooperation with GDCh
Welcome to the 3rd EuCheMS Chemistry Congress Networking Platform
This datadase provides you with an excellent tool to organize all your meeting dates at the conference. Using the Networking Platform, you can easily get in touch with other participants and schedule an informal meeting at the cafeteria or for lunch, thus having the best networking opportunities compared to other congresses where you have to hope meeting someone by chance. Furthermore you can get in touch with the exhibiting companies, skipping long standby times at their booths because everybody else wanted to visit them at the same time.
So if you want to get the maximum out of your 3rd EuCheMS Chemistry Congress you only have one option: Participate in the Networking Platform!
It’s just a click away…
As a regular participant of the congress (participant) you can post job-available notices for your company or university in the database, which is open to all registered Congress delegates. You can also search for students, doctoral candidates or post-docs who have entered their CVs in the database. Contact interesting participants and set up an appointment with them during the Congress. If your company has signed up for career networking as part of the JobFair, an interview table will have been set aside for you on Tuesday, 31 August in the Career Networking Area near your company's booth. Of course you can also make appointments with other delegates even without reserving an interview table or if you prefer to schedule your appointments on Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday.
As a student, doctoral candidate or post-doc (young participant) you can post your profile and CV on the database so that interested employers can easily find you and get in touch. You can also use the database to search for companies and job offers and contact company representatives yourself. In addition to the JobFair, where you can speak with company representatives without an appointment, you can also use Career Networking to set up an appointment in advance for an individual interview during the Congress. Take advantage of this opportunity to contact people and get to know potential employers.
Follow this link to enter the Networking Platform
(The Networking Platform will be closed on 30. September 2010. Thank you for your participation.)
- Participants that registered before 20 August 2010: You received an e-mail with your access data on 7 July, 27 July or 24 August respectively.
Participants that registered after 20 August 2010: Please follow the registration link on http://www.euchems.lifepartnering.com/.Please note that it takes approx. 24 hrs after your registration inquiry, until you reveive your access data.
- As a registered participant of the congress you are already registered in the partnering system. Please do NOT use the “registration”-button, but log in directly by using the fields “Username” and “Password” on the upper right corner of your screen.
- The access to the Networking Platform requires the same E-Mail, that was used for the congress registration. Unfortunately it is not possible to use another E-Mail. Thank you for your understanding.
- The meeting point for your meetings is the cafeteria in CCN Mitte, next to the GDCh booth.
- Meetings of young participants (students, postdocs etc.) on Tuesday, 31 August with one one the companies, that participate in the Career Networking (Eurofins, ALTANA, BASF, Evonik) will be held in the Career Networking Area in CCN West, 1st floor.